Article 1（Contract Formation）
The lessor（hereafter called the “Landlord”）and the renter（hereafter called the “Tenant”）have formed the rental housing agreement（hereafter called the “Contract”）in accordance with Article 38 of the Leasehold and Rental Housing Act（hereafter called “Act”）, regarding the object of lease（hereafter called the “Property”）.
||Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido, 064-0913, Japan
||According to the name of the passport
||According to the name of the passport
＜ Indication of building ＞
Name ： Family Tree Guest House
Address ： Sappoo, Hokkaido, 064-0913, Japan
Guests are requested to register the following items at the reception of our guest house.
- Guest’s name, address, contact information, arrival date, departure date, the name of the town/city where you were staying the previous night, name of town/city you will visit next.
- For foreigners, nationality, passport number, or residence card.
- Other matters that may be deemed necessary by our guest house.
Article 2（Contract Period）
- The period of the contract is 1 day or more, and the period of Landlord’s consent and the period of Tenant’s offer.
- The Contract expires at the end of the contract period as specified above and shall not be renewed.
Article 3（Purpose of Use）
The Tenant must use the Property only as a residence.
The Tenant must pay rent to the Landlord in accordance with the described price information.
Article 5（Common Service Fee）
Tenant must pay expenses to Landlord in order to devote it to cleaning expenses etc.
Article 6（Acts Prohibited or Limited）
- The Tenant shall not transfer the right of lease, nor sublease the Property in whole or a part without the Landlord’s written consent.
- The Tenant shall not enlarge, remodel or move the Property, or install artifacts in the Property without the Landlord’s written consent.
- When using the Property, the Tenant shall not do anything listed in following.
- Manufacture or storage of guns, swords, explosives and flammable or dangerous items.
- Bringing in or installation of large safes and other heavy items.
- Pouring of corrosive liquid into the drains.
- Playing television, stereo, piano, etc., at high volume.
- Keeping of animals that could clearly be a nuisance to neighbors, such as fierce animals and poisonous snakes.
- The use of illegal drugs or stimulants（police will be notified in the case of tenants being found with illegal drugs）
- When using the Property, the Tenant shall not do anything listed in following without the Landlord’s written consent.
- Placing items in the common areas, such as stairs and corridors.
- Putting signboards, posters, and other advertisements in the common areas, such as stairs and corridors.
- Keeping dogs, cats, and other animals which cause a nuisance to neighbors, but excluding ornamental small birds and fish.
- Living with person（s）other than those specified ,excluding children born during the period of the contract.
- The Landlord is responsible for repairs necessary for the Tenant to use the Property, except for the repairs listed in following（ ）. The Tenant must pay for repairs willfully or negligently caused by the Tenant.
（Replacing and turning over tatami mats./ Replacing shoji screen paper./ Replacing fusuma sliding door paper. / Replacing light bulbs and fluorescent lamps. / Replacing fuses. / Replacing faucets. / Replacing sink plugs./ Other minor repairs.）
- The Landlord shall inform the Tenant before doing any repairs. The Tenant cannot refuse permission to carry out such repairs without good reason.
Article 8（Cancellation of the Contract）
- If the Tenant fails to pay the following and, in spite of the Landlord’s due notice, does not fulfill Tenant’s obligations within a certain period, the Landlord can cancel the Contract.
- Rent as specified in Article 4, Paragraph 1.
- Common service fees as specified in Article 5, Paragraph 2.
- If the Tenant does not adhere to any of the following rules and the Landlord therefore is unable to continue the Contract, then the Landlord can cancel the Contract.
- To use the Property only for a residence as stated in Article 3.
- Rules specified in Article 6.
- Other rules for the Tenant to observe as specified in the Contract.
- The Tenant shall move out of the Property before the Contract expires. When moving out, the Tenant should restore the Property to its original condition, excluding wear and tear caused by normal use.
- The Tenant can not change the length of stay to less than 3 days. When the Tenant cancels the Contract for unavoidable reasons, the Tenant shall notify the Landlord. In this case, there is no refund from the Landlord to the Tenant.
- The Landlord can enter the Property, with prior consent of the Tenant, when it is necessary for property management such as maintenance of the structure.
- The Tenant, without good reason, cannot refuse the Landlord’s entry for property management purposes.
- To prevent the spread of fire or in any other emergencies, the Landlord can enter the Property without prior consent of the Tenant. When entering in the absence of the Tenant, the Landlord must notify the Tenant later that he has entered.
If there arise any doubts about items not specified in the Contract or about the interpretation of the Contract, the Landlord and the Tenant shall discuss and solve them in good faith in accordance with the Civil Code and other regulations and customs.
Article 12（Language used）
Foreign languages that can be handled are Japanese and English.
Article 13（Usage rule）
- Foreigners who do not have an address in Japan are obliged to present passports. Foreigners who have an address in Japan are obliged to present identification cards such as passports or driver’s licenses. Japanese are obliged to present identification cards such as passports or driver’s licenses.
- The Tenant must carefully read the house rules in the room at the beginning of use and obey the following.
- How to use facilities installed at the institution.
- Waste treatment method.
- Do not bother the surrounding area with excessive noise etc.
- The report destination and the method of initial response when an emergency such as a fire occurs.
Booking widget b24_widget_647a911795aae